Fifth Biennial Rehearsals for Growth Conference
November 13-14, 2021
“Improv in Therapy: Viewing and Doing”
OUR MOST DIVERSE CONFERENCE EVER will explore the many professional and personal issues that arise when improv is applied to therapy, or is even considered AS therapy.
In Improvisational Therapy the functions of Spectator and Performer are intertwined for therapists and clients alike, as both alternate between taking the Stage and witnessing from the Audience position. Our experienced and innovative presenters will guide our learning adventures through immersion in the “risky fun” of improvising!
- Play Sessions as warmups to each Conference Day;
- Seven 90-minute experiential workshops;
- A Plenary by Assael Romanelli on “The Ninja Therapist;”
- A Panel on the practical application of improv to different psychotherapy approaches;
- An Improv Jam on Saturday evening.
2-day Cost: Professionals, $300; Students, $175
1-day cost: Professionals, $175; Students $95
2-day Cost: Presenters, $150; Presenters who are also Panelists, $125
Full conference details are in the program and schedule document on the registration page.